Friday, February 3, 2012

Sawasdee ka and Ciao Ciao

Hello everyone! I will represent Zebra ;)

Let's me introduce myself. I am Thai. Born, and Live in Bangkok, Thailand. I love to travel around and decide to move to work in Isolated island of Thailand.

That's where i meet my donkey ;)



Thailand is great place to travel around and I am so proud to show you my country as well as the details how to go there, why you should go there, what to do, when to do there. Moreover, I will show you the secret place, where the local go and what local do.. so let's escape from tourist trap or touristic district....
Enjoy the rhythm of Thai and the way we are.....

 


We love to travel the world and we would love to share our passion to another people. So this is the main reason that we create this blog to be center of people to share their passion.




Please do share your story with us and let us know of your country.

Come on and share it with us ;)


1 comment: